Petr Cech Chelsea Player of the Year 2010/11

Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech awarded as the best player in Chelsea's 2010/11 season.

Cech joined Chelsea from Rennes since 2004, and since then Chelsea continue to compete with top teams to win the English Premier League title.

I've been here for seven years now and I play with some of the best players in the world so it is not easy for a goalie to get this award, but I'm very pleased," said Cech told Chelsea TV.

"I really appreciate this because playing in clubs with amazing players extraordinary, has won the award is something great."

"Many players are already there when I joined still here, we have been through the good years, bad years, the years are common, but they made ​​me like being at home and therefore I am always looking forward. "

"You always want to win everything, but especially the Champions League now, that's what is still lacking."

Leave a Reply