Carlos Tevez: I Want to Go

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez admitted he wanted to leave Eastlands in the summer.

Statement of Argentine players were actually opposed to the recognition of manager Roberto Mancini who said the striker wanted to stay at the club.

The issue of Tevez's move to Serie A even more warming. After a two-year career at City, he wanted to feel the experience in other competitions. In fact, he is credited with bringing the City to qualify for the Champions League next season and won the FA Cup this season.

Tevez desires to leave conveyed in an interview with Radio Del Plata.

"I want to leave Manchester City. Football has a lot to give change on me," said Tevez.

"I am challenged to do my best here, and I am happy with it. I've achieved the results as expected. But, I need a change."

Leave a Reply