Filippo Inzaghi: I can be important for AC Milan again

Filippo Inzaghi believes he still has what it takes to be an important first-team player for AC Milan. The 38-year-old spent the majority of 2011 on the sidelines due to a serious knee injury, but he is now fully match fit and keen to prove his worth at San Siro.


"I've been training with the squad again for two months now. I want to make steps forward and be important for this club again. I think that I still have what it takes to do just that," Inzaghi was quoted as saying by Il Corriere dello Sport. "AC Milan are my top priority and I will never cause any problems for this team. I love the fans over here. I am feeling very well at the moment and it would be a real shame if I could not end my career at this club." Inzaghi has a contract with Milan until the end of the 2011-12 campaign. [Goal.com]

Leave a Reply