Philippe Mexes Select AC Milan, not to Real Madrid


rejected the opportunity to join Real Madrid in order to play for AC Milan.

Mexes was mentioned was ready to move to Milan, following the planned signing of a contract for four years. Mexes claimed the Rossoneri were the only club that made him stay in Italy, after over seven years in Roma.

Mexes admitted he has been tempted to try their luck outside Italy, following a bid from Madrid. But he sure has joined the club that could meet his ambitions.

"Only Roma or Milan, who can make me stay in Italy. There is a chance for me to leave Italy. I contacted Real Madrid, but I want in Italy with Milan, "said Mexes told France Football reported by Sky Sports.

Now, Mexes tries to start a new life together 2010/11 Italian Serie A champions, and sure I can help Milan won many prestigious titles in the future.

"I am a Milan player for four seasons. I am happy to come to Milan, one of the best clubs in Italy and the world. I feel proud, especially when looking at a new jersey with the emblem Scudetto, "Mexes said.

"Milan is a club option of each player, and they could realize my ambitions. The club was superior as Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid. I'm there to win. Champions League is also a prime target. "

Leave a Reply