Jeremy Menez and Vincenzo Montella indifferent to each other

Jeremy Menez, Roma, said he was never again face to face or greet each other with coach Vincenzo Montella.

Everything went fine until March 2011, or before Claudio Ranieri was sacked, said Menez.

I am very disappointed over Ranieri's departure, he added.

According Menez, enjoying himself more playing under Ranieri, because the former Chelsea coach was speaking in a language that clearly and patiently.

"Ranieri has always said what is expected of each player. It made me become motivated to work hard,"said Menez.

Menez admitted Ranieri much help, and other players. In the field, each player trying to pay the trust the coach.

Now the future of Menez in Rome is not completely clear. He may ask to move, especially if Montella maintained. But it is not impossible to defend Roma management.

"I still had a year. I will speak to the club for me to understand what the club wants me," Menez end.

Leave a Reply