Giampaolo Pazzini: I am For Goal Celebration Luca Toni


Giampaolo Pazzini typical goal celebration was initiated from Luca Toni and Fiorentina.

Giampaolo Pazzini is ready to focus for Inter Milan against his former club, Fiorentina, in advanced Italian Serie A this weekend.
Pazzini also reveal his trademark goal celebration begins as a friendship with Luca Toni, a former tandemnya at Fiorentina. Pazzini Viola uniform for four years, namely in the range of 2005-2009.
In football every player on the path of each and I'm sure the moment when the referee blew the whistle early game, I just think about their own appearance. "
My goal celebration begins in Florence with Toni. He often put his hand near the ear, so I responded by pointing me in the eye. Actually we wanted to tease each other with no intention of criticizing.
Toni is now in uniform Juventus after leaving Fiorentina for a number of clubs, like Bayern Munich, AS Roma and Genoa.

Leave a Reply