Carlos Tevez is believed Stay In Manchester City

A question mark about the future of Carlos Tevez began to be answered. Roberto Mancini claimed the players ahead of next season it will stay at Manchester City.

I already said he has a contract five seasons, the coach said Manchester City on Wednesday (18 / 5).

I often talk to him. I do not feel we have a problem with it. He is a fantastic striker and a fantastic player for us and I think he will stay here next year.

"He told this to me, that he wanted to survive. He had a five-year contract."

Carlos is an important player here. feeling good. There is no place anywhere where people are so flattering. I think if he survived the next season, his attitude will not change.
When we played in the Champions League, maybe we'll have a better squad. We can buy other good players [to accompany Tevez], Mancini closed.

Leave a Reply