Carlo Ancelotti said he would not deal with AS Roma in the near future.


Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti said he would not deal with AS Roma in the near future.
Speculation about the future of Carlo Ancelotti has continued to grow. Reportedly he will leave Chelsea next season and deal with AS Roma.
Speculation was reinforced by the fact Ancelotti was seen in the Italian capital this week. Issue, there are talks with AS Roma's management to discuss the possibility of handling the team.
But Ancelotti menyanggahnya. Quoted in The Sun, Ancelotti said he was still under contract with Chelsea and not in the near future will deal with AS Roma.
I have repeatedly expressed my desire that one day I'll train this later Roma, he said, Friday (6 / 5).
It has become my dream. However, it does not mean I'll make it happen tomorrow
I have a contract with Chelsea and I am happy in London, he explained.

Leave a Reply