Manchester United striker Rooney was Regrets Request Transferred in future stock transfers


Wayne Rooney realized he made a mistake in the middle of this season. The error is a request him to be included in the list of Manchester United.seakan he want to transfer out of the squad for Manchester today.
In October last, after the club could not provide guarantees to bring in star players in the future. Rooney was criticized when he will leave Manchester United.
when I look back now, I'll say it again I'm a fool, I'm willing to take back my words that once came out and I will apologize to all my friends and also the fans. I already apologized and since then I wanted to prove myself any more ability to the fans. I think I've showed it today.
Rooney has now scored 12 goals from 21 appearances since the beginning of 2011.

I'm happy with my performance today which had dropped drastically, and I'm hard to score against the enemy, but now I have returned thanks to all the fans who always support me.

Leave a Reply