Jose Mourinho VS Pep Guardiola


Mourinho denied, I can not possibly make a strong protest to the referee, if he did things that really should be done

Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho, to attack with words to Pep Guardiola.
Guardiola including the coach who complained about the performance of referee even though the referee led the game well.
I do not want our favorable refereeing error. I hope both teams play to feel happy after the match, Mou said in the press.
However, there may Pep happy. The referee must be wrong. Guardiola's comments made ​​us enter a new era when the coach criticized the right decision taken by the referee, "he added, referring to the off-side goals Pedro Rodriguez in the final of the Copa del Rey that the referee annulled accordingly.
This is the first time I saw anything like this. When I complained about the referee, I do it honestly, and if he made ​​the right decision, I will confess without objection
Meanwhile, Mourinho also denied that his troops victory over Barca in the Copa del Rey will affect the match in the Champions League stage.
However, we are quite calm. This is the Champions League semi-finals, and we would not be affected by what has happened previously.
But the special one, admit that Barca are a great team.

Leave a Reply